- Base energy
Triggers Rough Skin et al.
- Super effective vs
- Not very effective vs
- Ineffective vs
Base power rises as the user's energy falls.
As the user's situation becomes increasingly dire, this attack gains effectiveness. When the foe least expects it, the user unleashes a massive attack of which the opponent would have never thought it capable, transforming its determination and will to win into a temporary burst of energy to replace that which it has lost and making it capable of outstanding feats. This attack's base power depends upon how much energy the user has remaining as follows:
- Less than 10% energy remaining: 200 power
- Between 11% and 30% energy remaining: 80 power
- Between 31% and 50% energy remaining: 60 power
- Between 51% and 75% energy remaining: 50 power
- More than 75% energy remaining: 40 power
This attack's base energy rises accordingly with its base power, but a full-powered Trump Card will not do any less damage to account for the user's energy shortage (though the user will likely faint from exhaustion straight after using it).