- Base energy
Triggers Rough Skin et al.
- Super effective vs
- Not very effective vs
- Ineffective vs
Base power and energy cost vary with the target's weight.
The user runs in and deals a strong kick in an attempt to sweep the target's legs out from under it and send it crashing to the ground. The power of this move varies by the weight of the opponent; the heavier the opponent, the more damage the move deals, especially if the opponent indeed falls, according to the following list:
- The target weighs less than 10 kg: 20 power
- The target weighs 10 kg - 25 kg: 40 power
- The target weighs 25.1 kg - 50 kg: 60 power
- The target weighs 50.1 kg - 100 kg: 80 power
- The target weighs 100.1 kg - 200 kg: 100 power
- The target weighs more than 200 kg: 120 power