- Base energy
Triggers Rough Skin et al.
- Super effective vs
- Not very effective vs
- Ineffective vs
Base power and energy cost depend on the target's weight.
The user stimulates the vegetation beneath the target's feet to attempt to tangle up its limbs and trip it up, or alternatively swipes at the opponent's legs with a sturdy length of vine or other vegetation. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, so heavier Pokémon take more damage from this attack, as detailed below:
- Target weighs less than 10 kg: 20 power
- Target weighs 10 kg-25 kg: 40 power
- Target weighs 25.1 kg-50 kg: 60 power
- Target weighs 50.1 kg-100 kg: 80 power
- Target weighs 100.1 kg-200 kg: 100 power
- Target weighs more than 200 kg: 120 power