- Base energy
- Triggers Rough Skin et al.
- Exact damage
- Damage cannot be altered, except by immunities
- Ineffective vs
Base power and energy cost vary based on the user and target's weights.
The user grabs the foe and tosses them away with sheer force. Damage is dependent on the strength of the user and weight of the enemy. A Pikachu throwing a Snorlax, even if it could be done, would do little damage, whereas a Machamp throwing a Jigglypuff would do a great deal of damage. As a general rule, the base power and energy cost of this attack is determined by comparing the difference in weight between the user and the target as per the following target:
- The user is 200 or more kg heavier than the target: 150 power, 4% energy
- The user is between 100 kg and 199 kg heavier than the target: 100 power, 5% energy
- The user is between 50 and 99 kg heavier than the target: 80 power, 6% energy
- The user and the target's weight are within 50 kg of one another: 60 power, 7% energy
- The user is between 50 and 99 kg lighter than the target: 40 power, 8% energy
- The user is between 100 and 199 kg lighter than the target: 20 power, 9% energy
- The user is 200 or more kg lighter than the target: the attack fails