- Base energy
Uses another move depending on the arena.
The user sharpens its natural senses, becoming more in tune with its surroundings. This allows it to utilize the raw materials of the arena in ways that it would not have before, enabling it to use attacks with which it might not normally be familiar. In an area of rocky terrain, for example, the user might be able to command the rocks as never before; in a cave, they might be able to shape the darkness into a usable projectile. Nature Power, after its use, takes on the characteristics and effects of one of several different attacks.
The terrain is assessed as being the area directly surrounding the user, as it is assumed that the natural features used to fuel it will be found in the immediate vicinity of the user.
These attacks, with regard to terrain, are as follows:
- Man-made terrain: Tri Attack
- In grass or if Grassy Terrain is in effect: Energy Ball
- If Electric Terrain is in effect: Thunderbolt
- If Misty Terrain is in effect: Moonblast
- Rocky terrain or in a cave: Power Gem
- Sandy terrain, desert: Earth Power
- Marsh/Swamp: Mud Bomb
- On or in a body of water: Hydro Pump
- In snow: Frost Breath
- On icy terrain: Ice Beam
- In a volcano or in lava or fire: Lava Plume
- On a burial ground: Shadow Ball
- In the sky or very, very high arena: Air Slash
- In space: Draco Meteor