- Base energy
- Triggers Rough Skin et al.
- Super effective vs
- Not very effective vs
- Ineffective vs
Base power and energy cost rise as the user's health falls.
This close-range attack is normally used in moments of desperation as the user flails around to get itself out of a sticky situation. The base power of this move increases as the user's health decreases and it becomes more desperate:
- Below 5% health remaining: 200 power
- Between 5% and 10% health remaining: 150 power
- Between 11% and 20% health remaining: 100 power
- Between 21% and 35% health remaining: 80 power
- Between 36% and 70% health remaining: 40 power
- More than 70% health remaining: 20 power