All news →
Ultra Sun/Moon update
Ultra Sun/Moon stuff is (a little belatedly) in the db! Beware minor spoilers!
- The main point, of course, is all the new moves everything learns; here's a huge list!
- Dusk Lycanroc is available for any Rockruff to evolve into; it isn't treated as anything special.
- All the stuff I left out last time (UBs, Necrozma, Marshadow) is the db now, along with all the new spoilery stuff.
- If the newly-added Pokémon's icons are appearing as Bulbasaur or something, refresh manually.
(Their big sprites are still missing; I'll get to that later.)
EDIT: Alright, all the sprites should be in!
ASB Halloween Mafia
It's been awhile, but I thought this year we'd have another ASB Halloween Mafia game! Participate to earn some rare candy--win to earn even more!
Item/money evo crash fix
Hi apparently I missed some stuff when I changed the evolution system to support Alola Forms and so item and money evos were crashing. That should be fixed now.
ASBdb changelog, December 13
I just updated evolution stuff, finally! Separate methods for Alola Forms are working, too.
Also, older stuff I never posted here:
- Sun/Moon stuff is in the db now, as you probably already know! Also, there's a promo going on; one free Gen VII Pokémon with its hidden ability.
- Effects for new moves and abilities are done, as of earlier this week (much thanks to MF for writing those and Negrek for a ton of feedback)
- Mods can update moves' energy costs live now, so whenever those need to be fixed it should happen more quickly
Hello! I'm trying to gauge people's interest in ASB updating for Sun/Moon, so I posted a poll on the forums!